Owning a grill may be a dream coming true. You may be someone who is new to the world of the grill and is still fumbling with a plethora of exotic recipes to try out. The thing about grilling, like any other skill, is that you become better at it with time. For beginners, jumping to elaborate recipes would not produce scintillating results. It is pertinent to start with the basics. While you move over to beef, you must understand the relation between beef and grill. The nuances of this relation are only clear once you have enough hands-on experience on your grill. Because you have to tread upon this journey, we are here to help with this recipe.
The grilling technique we are going to discuss here is pretty basic and opens you up for more to be encountered in the field of grilling. So be ready with some beef and your probably new grill. Here we go.
The required time and other little details
A basic recipe such as this would hardly take more than 45 minutes. This time includes a preparation time of 25 minutes and a cooking time of about 20 minutes. It is fairly easy to undertake and tastes stellar. The recipe in discussion here would be enough to yield about 4 servings. On the nutrition side, this recipe is loaded with 350 calories, about 49 grams of protein, 15 grams of fat and 150mg of cholesterol.
The required ingredients
Like any other recipe, Grilled Beef also has its own requirements. Again, for a basic recipe, not much is demanded of you. Before you begin the trial of your grill, keep the following items ready:
- Some cooking spray
- About ¾ teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
- A teaspoon of salt
- 8 ounces worth of ribeye steaks, trimmed to about ¾ inch thick slices
Once you are ready for these items, you may proceed with the process of grilling.
The procedure of cooking
For a beginner, this might be a nervous step. But rest assured, grilling is easy if you love it enough. Just stick to the steps that follow and you would not be disappointed.
- Grab your steaks and cover them by sprinkling pepper and salt on them. After this, allow the steaks to rest for about 20 minutes before being dealt with further.
- Now fire up your grill and get it prepared.
- Use a towel to pat dry the steaks.
- Now chuck these steaks onto your grill. But before that use your cooking spray on the grates of the grill.
- Now grill the steaks for about 2 minutes and then turn them over. Give another 2 minutes to the other side.
- Now take the steaks off the grill and use some foil to cover them loosely.
- Allow the grilled steaks about 5 minutes to stand.
With that done, you are ready to serve them.
See? Grilling is that simple. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get grilling!